Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does it update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When does it update?

I had a alert (12/1) because I disputed a charge and it updated but was only verified and socre dropped 10 pts. (Alert Still showes account in BK)

I re-disputed and the following day and again and they changed something on there and score went back up to where it was (12/3) (Alert Still showes account in BK)

I then contacte EQ corprate and showed the proof that it was not in bk and they updated it to paid as agreed, $0.00 and no longer shows bk on it. On 12/3 and I recieved my alert from the credit report monitoring thru EQ later that evening saying a change in my report.

My question is when does the Fico score watch update and send the alert that an account has changed because it looks like it has been the same day in the past but it is 12/4 in around 9:30pm and now alert yet for the newest update. I am assuming that the change in this account would boost my score some.

Did I overload it lol?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: When does it update?

gadixie wrote:

I had a alert (12/1) because I disputed a charge and it updated but was only verified and socre dropped 10 pts. (Alert Still showes account in BK)

I re-disputed and the following day and again and they changed something on there and score went back up to where it was (12/3) (Alert Still showes account in BK)

I then contacte EQ corprate and showed the proof that it was not in bk and they updated it to paid as agreed, $0.00 and no longer shows bk on it. On 12/3 and I recieved my alert from the credit report monitoring thru EQ later that evening saying a change in my report.

My question is when does the Fico score watch update and send the alert that an account has changed because it looks like it has been the same day in the past but it is 12/4 in around 9:30pm and now alert yet for the newest update. I am assuming that the change in this account would boost my score some.

Did I overload it lol?

Hi gadixie....Looks like you were sent an alert for that latest account update on 12/4, but with no change in score.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.