Senior Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: When does the score refresh???

[ Edited ]

I have the feeling that SW is sometimes not working properly :smileysad:  My last alert was on 05/18 and I paid a 40% util on Discover and had a new account "Barclaycard Arrival" report and still nothing from SW. But looking at the EQ report  the balance got reported with 0  and the new account already on my report but SW still nothing. Normally SW is 1 day late with alerts compared to EQ and not 3 days!  EQ Fico from EQ was 779 after the 0 balance reported and SW still at 766. 3 days after the new Barclaycard reported finally SW did move directly to 773 from 766. EQ score watch had one step inbetween 766 - 779 - 773. This is very strange but it looks that SW is not very reliable :smileysad: ...did not even alert a new account in reasonable time!  I had a 2 months trial on EQ Fico score watch in combination with MyFico SW and it was kind of interesting to see how fast EQ alerted and how slow MyFico SW came up with changes. Still cancelled EQ and kept MyFico as I like the interface better.

FICO® EQ 795 (as of today) - TU 778 (11/28) * Fako EX 811 (12/02 - CS) * last app 12/16/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 4, EX: 5, EQ: 3

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Seedling Garden Club member *

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}