Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When should I see new report?

tag
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

When should I see new report?

Hello,

I have the Premiere package in which I get the 3B report with all of the mortgage scores and other scores.  The first report I got was on 5/23.  Since today's is 8/23 and it's been 3 months, I was expecting to see the update.  Is there somethign I need to do in order to get that new report?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When should I see new report?

@EaglesFan2006 wrote:

Hello,

I have the Premiere package in which I get the 3B report with all of the mortgage scores and other scores.  The first report I got was on 5/23.  Since today's is 8/23 and it's been 3 months, I was expecting to see the update.  Is there somethign I need to do in order to get that new report?

You have to submit the request for the new report.  On the main account page in the right is a section that shows when next available report is available and if you're within that date, then you can receive the new report by clicking on the selection.  My understanding is that with Premier subscription you can get new reports monthly.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.