cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my subscriptions and credit reports??????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are my subscriptions and credit reports??????

I just purchased your fico 3-bureau credit monitoring service and when I go to my dashbored nothing is there, it wants me to click on get my fico score and buy my reports. There is also nothing under subscription section for me. The money was pinged on my bank account......nopt sure whats going on. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
generalleoff
New Visitor

Re: Where are my subscriptions and credit reports??????

Did they ever show up? I just paid also and my account reflects nothing.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem. Is this a SCAM????
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its not a scam. Sometimes their system takes a dive in the crapper and you get nothing, friend of mine had this issue last week. Payments will likely be pending about 3-5 days then removed without going through on your cards. If the payments do happen to go through call them or email and request a refund.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks HeavenlyFlower, I emailed myfico twice and have yet to see a reply. Calling my bank tomorrow to cancel. I figure if they have this kind of issue just to begin with then I will probably keep having problems. I'll take my money elsewhere. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah,

I have same problem. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 8
ctxinfl
Established Member

Same problem with zero replies from support.  Myfico.com continues to be a scam.

Message 7 of 8
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Hopefully you all have this resolved by now. This had happened to me as well but, in my case, I found out I didnt have 6 months of credit history yet. So my payment was refunded automatically by myFICO. I was then able to purchase and get scores when one of my cards hit the 6th statement.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.