cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my Experian Report Number on Suze's FICO Kit report? Need EX mail address too.

tag
mazinaige
Regular Contributor

Where can I find my Experian Report Number on Suze's FICO Kit report? Need EX mail address too.

I tried to dispute an incorret address and update my current mailing address for Experian online but I don't have my Experian Report Number. I don't see it on Suze's report. Experian's online form does not recognize my identity based on the address reported on my Experian report. It says I live in Canada. The online form to verify my current mailing address (as listed on report) only allows me to pick US states from the drop down window.

I would prefer to update my addresses through the mail but I don't have an Experian mailing address to send it to. Please help. Thanks. 

FICO® TU: 703 8/07/2015, EQ: 716 8/07/2015
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Where can I find my Experian Report Number on Suze's FICO Kit report? Need EX mail address too.

mazinaige wrote:

I tried to dispute an incorret address and update my current mailing address for Experian online but I don't have my Experian Report Number. I don't see it on Suze's report. Experian's online form does not recognize my identity based on the address reported on my Experian report. It says I live in Canada. The online form to verify my current mailing address (as listed on report) only allows me to pick US states from the drop down window.

I would prefer to update my addresses through the mail but I don't have an Experian mailing address to send it to. Please help. Thanks. 

Experian only allows online disputes from myFICO users. Feel free to contact myFICO Customer Support for more information.
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Where can I find my Experian Report Number on Suze's FICO Kit report? Need EX mail address too.

mazinaige wrote:

Experian only allows online disputes from myFICO users. Feel free to contact myFICO Customer Support for more information.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering, can I still generate a letter to dispute an item w/ Experian on the myFICO site (either online or simply by generating a letter through myFICO)?  Somebody told me I would have to purchase the report again, directly from Experian, because they require a report i.d. number.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.