Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my SW alert???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is my SW alert???

A collection was supposed to be removed from my reports. I checked EX today and it's gone but I have not gotten an alert for EQ SW. I would think my score would increase but even if it didn't shouldn't I get an alert saying my report has changed?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Where is my SW alert???

You will not get a SW alert from having anything removed.  You will not get a SW alert when balances go down.  You will not get a SW alert when accounts are deleted or collections, or judgments, or inquiries, or bankruptcies, or accounts age off, etc etc etc.   This is why people buy countless SW reports when they are rebuilding so that they can know their score (OR, wait 7-10 days for your next routine SW check and see where you are at).  It's hard to wait, though!  Congrats on getting it removed!

ETA:  Just bc EX deleted something doesn't mean EQ did or will.   They are two entirely different companies that work very differently.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. I just thought my score would increase or at least change after having the collection removed but maybe it has not been removed from EQ yet. Guess I'll wait a little longer to see if there is a change.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

me too. just had two come off, one of which showed a balance from LVNV. waiting for a bump

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked my free EQ and LVNV is not on there. So either my score has not changed after the deletion or SW didnt alert me. If my score changed as a result of the deletion I would have recieved an alert, correct? Sorry if I'm making this more complicated than it should be, lol.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid for a pull yesterday thru SW and it is gone, my score went up a few points, but no alert.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I'm so tempted to pay for my EQ now. Thanks for your help and congrats on the point increase Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

no prob! i have no patience and probably spend more on pulling reports than i should lol!! but i have the unlimited EQ on their site, but pulled on SW yesterday for a real point score. 

Message 8 of 13
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

gypsysould and bt5418, have you checked your SW alert settings?  The first option is to receive an alert whenever your score reaches a certain number.  Set that number to your current score, and any change should trigger an alert.  This has worked for me.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i have it set at my current score

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.