Established Member
mashumk

Where is the "My Offers" section of my account?

I've noticed some people mentioning offers for loans, etc. in their "My Offers" section of their account. How can I access this? I would be more comfortable with offers filtered through the myFICO people.

Thank you.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Where is the "My Offers" section of my account?

AFAIK, myFICO doesn't prescreen offers or throw out offers for credit based on your credit. If you exit the forums and click on the myFICO logo you'll see a "Credit Card Center" by which to see a general idea of what you can possibly get approved for based on user input. But there's nothing called "My Offers" on myFICO. Now some of my lenders do have a section within their own website that say "My Offers" and will tell me if I'm preapproved for this or that, or try to sell my their services.

Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006

Re: Where is the "My Offers" section of my account?

llecs wrote:

AFAIK, myFICO doesn't prescreen offers or throw out offers for credit based on your credit. If you exit the forums and click on the myFICO logo you'll see a "Credit Card Center" by which to see a general idea of what you can possibly get approved for based on user input. But there's nothing called "My Offers" on myFICO. Now some of my lenders do have a section within their own website that say "My Offers" and will tell me if I'm preapproved for this or that, or try to sell my their services.

I agree with llecs, I have never seen any offers from MyFico that you have described either, I do however receive Emails from MyFico from time to time with offers for certain things, but not for car loans etc.....mostly the Emails I receive are for a discounted SW subscription (which I alreday have SW) and rarely for discounts for the "Fico Standard" credit report.

Best of Luck mashumk.

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+