cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "My Offers" section of my account?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the "My Offers" section of my account?

I've noticed some people mentioning offers for loans, etc. in their "My Offers" section of their account. How can I access this? I would be more comfortable with offers filtered through the myFICO people.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Where is the "My Offers" section of my account?

AFAIK, myFICO doesn't prescreen offers or throw out offers for credit based on your credit. If you exit the forums and click on the myFICO logo you'll see a "Credit Card Center" by which to see a general idea of what you can possibly get approved for based on user input. But there's nothing called "My Offers" on myFICO. Now some of my lenders do have a section within their own website that say "My Offers" and will tell me if I'm preapproved for this or that, or try to sell my their services.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where is the "My Offers" section of my account?

@llecs wrote:

AFAIK, myFICO doesn't prescreen offers or throw out offers for credit based on your credit. If you exit the forums and click on the myFICO logo you'll see a "Credit Card Center" by which to see a general idea of what you can possibly get approved for based on user input. But there's nothing called "My Offers" on myFICO. Now some of my lenders do have a section within their own website that say "My Offers" and will tell me if I'm preapproved for this or that, or try to sell my their services.

I agree with llecs, I have never seen any offers from MyFico that you have described either, I do however receive Emails from MyFico from time to time with offers for certain things, but not for car loans etc.....mostly the Emails I receive are for a discounted SW subscription (which I alreday have SW) and rarely for discounts for the "Fico Standard" credit report.

Best of Luck mashumk.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.