Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the free score power report??

tag
Unoriginalnj
Regular Contributor

Where's the free score power report??

My Score watch subscription includes 2 free score power reports yet I only have an option to click "buy" the report. How do I obtain my free score power report? I'd suggest a redesign of the user interface. A lot of people are having issues it seems.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Where's the free score power report??

SW includes two reports w/ score per year, with the first of the two being used when you first subscribe. The remaining should be available. IIRC, there might be a delay in the second if paying monthly or within the trial. I can't remember. At the conclusion of one year, two more are added.

Ditto on the redesign. I'd also like to see an automatic feature where the target score gets paired to your current score. I see several complaints about no alerts, but most of those are due to a late-setting target or improper target setting or lack of understanding on how it works. Lot of folks also don't realize the alerts will get voided out if a new report is pulled (because the report has those changes by which to be alerted). And I'm not implying a perfect product either. I'd like to see some changes, but I think there are limitations on EQ's end.

Message 2 of 8
Unoriginalnj
Regular Contributor

That being said, since its a new year, shouldn't I have two new score power reports available? I'm hoping I can use one now and one half way through the year to see my progress. Any help with actually finding out how to obtain my new "free" reports??
Message 3 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Bumping thread for a certain resident admin...Moderators don't have access to your info. Or try calling:

Phone:

1-800-319-4433
6:00 AM to 6:00 PM - Monday through Friday (Pacific Time)
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM - Saturday (Pacific Time)

Message 4 of 8
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

@Unoriginalnj wrote:
That being said, since its a new year, shouldn't I have two new score power reports available? I'm hoping I can use one now and one half way through the year to see my progress. Any help with actually finding out how to obtain my new "free" reports??

Are you saying that you have been subscribing to Score Watch for a full year (12 months) and are now into your second year of SW, or are you referring to the calendar year?

Message 5 of 8
Unoriginalnj
Regular Contributor

I subscribed sometime this fall - so I'm thinking this is every calendar year. If it's a full year of subscription, how much do I need to pay to see an updated score - that's really all I'm looking for here and I thought Score Watch provided that. 

Message 6 of 8
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

@Unoriginalnj wrote:

I subscribed sometime this fall - so I'm thinking this is every calendar year. If it's a full year of subscription, how much do I need to pay to see an updated score - that's really all I'm looking for here and I thought Score Watch provided that. 

It doesn't go by the calendar year.  It goes by the date that you sign up.  You get two reports for each year of your Score Watch subscription, so if you signed up in the fall, then your Score Watch year doesn't end until this fall.

Additional reports can be purchased for $19.95.  There were some discount codes available during the holiday, but I don't know if they're still active.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lel wrote:

@Unoriginalnj wrote:

It doesn't go by the calendar year.  It goes by the date that you sign up.  You get two reports for each year of your Score Watch subscription, so if you signed up in the fall, then your Score Watch year doesn't end until this fall.

Additional reports can be purchased for $19.95.  There were some discount codes available during the holiday, but I don't know if they're still active.

If you are currently a SW Member you will get 30% off all future Power Reports, as long as you keep your SW Membership. I believe the price is 13.95 for SW Power Reports.

ETA: You have to purchase your SW Power Reports from within your SW page, you should see "Save on your next Score Power" and under that is where you will see the 30% off the regular price, and just click on the "Buy Score Power" tabSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.