Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which MyFico product do I need?

tag
LadyLeah
Contributor

Which MyFico product do I need?

Good morning! I recently obtained a copy of my credit report from each of the three credit bureaus via annualcreditreport.com. I would like to now obtain my scores from each of the bureaus. What is the best way for me to get and track my score with each of the three bureaus? Do I need to buy the 3 reports with scores even though I have the reports already? And do I need to also buy Score Watch in order to track the scores? It looks like Score Watch only provides the score for one and not all three. How do I get and track all three?

Starting Score: 529 EQ | 551 TU | 614 EX | 579 TU FAKO as of 1/12/14
Current Score: 621 EQ | ??? TU | 614 EX | 618 TU FAKO as of 6/23/14
Short Term Goal Score: 650 across the board by 12/31/14

Long Term Goal Score: 720+ across the board by 6/30/15

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Which MyFico product do I need?

Hello Lady Leah, nice squirrel avatar by the way.  Smiley Happy

It's a matter of preference.  The scorewatch only updates Equifax on a monthly basis, so you are correct.  There is a 3 in one that you could purchase that will show what each of your 3 major bureaus are but will not update.  It's a one time thing.

But let me ask you this.  Is there anything you're looking forward to purchasing right now?  Are there things that you need to work on to get your score up,,, ie. baddies on your CR?  

It all depends on you.  You could purchase one of the scores here, or just get some freebie Fakos that will give you an idea that while you're repairing your credit, you're headed in the right direction.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 5
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Hello Lady Leah, nice squirrel avatar by the way.  Smiley Happy

It's a matter of preference.  The scorewatch only updates Equifax on a monthly basis, so you are correct.  There is a 3 in one that you could purchase that will show what each of your 3 major bureaus are but will not update.  It's a one time thing.

But let me ask you this.  Is there anything you're looking forward to purchasing right now?  Are there things that you need to work on to get your score up,,, ie. baddies on your CR?  

It all depends on you.  You could purchase one of the scores here, or just get some freebie Fakos that will give you an idea that while you're repairing your credit, you're headed in the right direction.

I was under the impression that ScoreWatch updated...or was at least supposed to update more frequent than a month.   I signed up 12/30, and i've gotten 3 alerts so far.  The first alert came with a 10 pt increase, the last 2 there were no score changes.   Do you mean that only the Scores update once a month?

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 3 of 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Lechte, you are correct.  I should have worded that differently.  It's the only Monthly subscription with updates.  Thank you for bringing that up.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 5
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Lechte, you are correct.  I should have worded that differently.  It's the only Monthly subscription with updates.  Thank you for bringing that up.  Smiley Happy

No problem, I was wondering myself because i've heard that SW tends to have a mind of its own when it comes to alerts and score updates.  With the last 2 alerts I got, I was thinkin I should've gotten a score change, whether up or down.  I've got my alerts set to my current score...maybe SW is faster with alerts than they are with an actual score update

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.