Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which product would you recommend?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which product would you recommend?

I'll be refi-ing in the coming months (no later then 3/08, most likely no later then this fall).  I normally check a CR once every 4 months from annualcreditreport.  I'm cleaning up one wrongfully reported charge off.  That is the only BADDIE on my reports.  A year ago Feb, I got my scores and they ranged from around 720 to 740.  I have no reason to believe they've moved up or down much.

Anyway, once I get confirmation on the charge off, I figure I'd pull my 3 current reports/scores and start getting serious on this refi.

So, it would appear to be between the FICO Deluxe, and the Suze product.  Not a big enough price difference to care...but reading the descriptions, the Deluxe seems like the tool I'd want.  I get all 3 reports/scores, plus I like the simulator aspect (although, it appears Suze has something similar).  Anyone seen both simulators and feel one is more useful then the other?

And, I assume both are more then you get from the FICO score estimator:

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Which product would you recommend?

Get Suze
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, the Simulator is better then the Estimator, right?
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You get both with Suze.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.