cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I required to get the TRIAL (Auto pay after 10 days) of score watch?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why am I required to get the TRIAL (Auto pay after 10 days) of score watch?

I just wanted to get MyFico score...

I do not care for the Score Watch. I do NOT want a trial that automatically goes to PAID after 10 days. I did NOT check the box that I agree to the TRIAL. I just wanted to get my FICO score and be done with it.

Why do you guys not offer the option to just pay and get our FICO score without the additional merchandise? I realize there are people out there who want the ScoreWatch and good for them! However, I do not want it, I do not want to have to "remember" to cancel my trial either. I just want to get my FICO score.

To bad you missed getting $ from me today - even I'm sad about it. Please allow the option to just purchase your FICO score without the silly trial. Sheesh.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Why am I required to get the TRIAL (Auto pay after 10 days) of score watch?

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to get MyFico score...

I do not care for the Score Watch. I do NOT want a trial that automatically goes to PAID after 10 days. I did NOT check the box that I agree to the TRIAL. I just wanted to get my FICO score and be done with it.

Why do you guys not offer the option to just pay and get our FICO score without the additional merchandise? I realize there are people out there who want the ScoreWatch and good for them! However, I do not want it, I do not want to have to "remember" to cancel my trial either. I just want to get my FICO score.

To bad you missed getting $ from me today - even I'm sad about it. Please allow the option to just purchase your FICO score without the silly trial. Sheesh.

Hello and welcome.

You can buy either your Equifax or Transunion FICO with report without credit monitoring through the FICO Standard product.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.