New Visitor
DreamHouse08

Y is myFico score different from the actual credit agency score?

:smileymad:

This is what really makes me hot and tired about credit.  I pay these companies to report the right thing and every single one of them have their own different score!!  I just signed up for this service and as of today it says my credit score is 519.  I signed up for another service today through bank of america and it reported all 3 credit scores from each bureau which turned out to be experian - 577, equifax - 575 and transunion - 585.

We are talking about a 50 point score difference??!!!  How is this possible?  Who should I trust?  What service should I keep?  Who is monitoring my credit correctly?

My rental lease ends June 30th.  Should I find another place to rent or should I take a risk and buy?  I would be a first time homebuyer.  I know there is someone who would give me a chance....but now it all depends on which credit score they will go by....which company is telling me the truth?

I am about to pull my hair out....HELP!
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Y is myFico score different from the actual credit agency score?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+