cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Y is myFico score different from the actual credit agency score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Y is myFico score different from the actual credit agency score?

Smiley Mad

This is what really makes me hot and tired about credit.  I pay these companies to report the right thing and every single one of them have their own different score!!  I just signed up for this service and as of today it says my credit score is 519.  I signed up for another service today through bank of america and it reported all 3 credit scores from each bureau which turned out to be experian - 577, equifax - 575 and transunion - 585.

We are talking about a 50 point score difference??!!!  How is this possible?  Who should I trust?  What service should I keep?  Who is monitoring my credit correctly?

My rental lease ends June 30th.  Should I find another place to rent or should I take a risk and buy?  I would be a first time homebuyer.  I know there is someone who would give me a chance....but now it all depends on which credit score they will go by....which company is telling me the truth?

I am about to pull my hair out....HELP!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Y is myFico score different from the actual credit agency score?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.