cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another score watch alerting problem, why don't they just change the way alerts are triggered

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yet another score watch alerting problem, why don't they just change the way alerts are triggered

So yet again, I have a score watch issue. I paid down about $4k in credit balances last month which brought my utilization to under 10%. This obviously should cause a huge jump in score. I had my settings to alert me when my score moved (at my old current score, which i set right after the previous report), and should also have alerted me that I now qualify for a better loan rate.

So, i let me credit card statement come out, and then waited for the reporting date, which came and went with no alert. So, now, I got mad and just bought a report, and sure enough, my score went way up. I did in fact qaulify for a better loan rate, but never got a report. This product sucks, why do I still need to pay to find out that my credit score went up??? I think it is entirely unfair. If I cancel my subscription, do I get reimbursed for the part of the year that I didnt use the service? I should get a full refund.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.