Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a bug on my fico or

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

a bug on my fico or

Three of my credit cards where closed by the bank because It's been a long time since I've use them.

That was a month ago,but now, this past couple of weeks I been getting alerts from my fico saying that my credit score droped a total of  77 points.I received the alerts in this order  -59,-11,-77. When I got the first alert I bought my credit report & score from TU, my score was 760 with them. I went into myfico and noticed that I had two free power reports I used one of them, after doing this my score jumped back to 808, 4 points more than what it was the last time I checked  it. When I got the second alert, according to myfico the alert was because a new credit card application hard inquiry, so I called the cc company,they didn't have any information on me whatsoever,so then I decided to buy another credit report this time a combo from the three &  score.  The hard inquiry never showed up in any of the three, then I decided to call myfico customer service the csr told me to use my second power report which I did and guess what my score jumped back again to 808. Today I received the third alert a -77 drop, looks like a combination of the first two alerts plus an extra 7 point . so I just subcribed to equifax 3 in 1 credit monitoring, I checked the information in all three bureaus again, nothing changed my score is 808 no new accounts are open just 1 inquiry that I did have the last time . so after all this said, can anyone tell me what  the heck is going on? has anyone else had this problem? is this a bug on myfico? or what.

thanks for your help

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: a bug on my fico or

Hello Daniel,

If you haven't done so already, please contact myFICO Customer Support. They should be able to investigate your situation.

Good luck!
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: a bug on my fico or

Hello Daniel,

If you haven't done so already, please contact myFICO Customer Support. They should be able to investigate your situation.

Good luck!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.