cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

being charged early for MyFICO when i was planning on cancelling.

tag
itsxluigi
New Contributor

being charged early for MyFICO when i was planning on cancelling.

I started my free trial on 3/10. Was planning on cancelling but it slipped my mind, I just forgot. Oh well, that's my fault. I got charged the $14.95. I'm supposed to have 3 months. Yesterday (5/20) while I was at work, I got an email stating the following...

We have been unable to process your monthly payment for your Score Watch® subscription.

To prevent cancellation and continue to enjoy the benefits of this product, please log in within the next 10 days to update your credit card information.

It's only been 2 months, and I'm already getting an email about how they've tried to take a payment. I checked my bank account, $14.95 WAS taken. So now I've been charged a month early, when I was planning on cancelling before my 3 months was up, and since the email says they "couldn't take the payment" I'm worried they're gonna try to charge me AGAIN.

I work overnights, I'm not up during the day to be able to call customer service and wait on hold, I have to sleep. Is there anyway to get this taken care of online?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Re: being charged early for MyFICO when i was planning on cancelling.

Call them up.  Also always make these types of purchases with a CC.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.