Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cancel

they do not allow you to cancel, I just want you to stop billing me but there is no way

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
HiLine
Blogger

Re: cancel

How did you come to that conclusion?

@Anonymous wrote:

they do not allow you to cancel, I just want you to stop billing me but there is no way

Message 2 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Give them a buzz tomorrow and they'll hook you up with that cancel. MyFICO forum users and mods don't have access to your personal info and we really can't help other than pointing you in the right direction to get your questions answered.

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

Message 3 of 5
IMScammed
New Visitor

Hi...I have been trying to cancel. I have called 3 times now. Computer keeps saying wait time is 5 to 10 minutes. I have been on hold for 30 minutes evry time, then I just hang up. There is no way to cancel online. Telephone cancelling has been impossible so far. I signed up last 3/15 and it is now 3/24. I hope I can use this note as proof, I tried to cancel early but CANNOT. Thanks a lot myFico.

Message 4 of 5
pakman92
Established Contributor

@IMScammed wrote:

Hi...I have been trying to cancel. I have called 3 times now. Computer keeps saying wait time is 5 to 10 minutes. I have been on hold for 30 minutes evry time, then I just hang up. There is no way to cancel online. Telephone cancelling has been impossible so far. I signed up last 3/15 and it is now 3/24. I hope I can use this note as proof, I tried to cancel early but CANNOT. Thanks a lot myFico.

Unfortunately, phone call is the only way to cancel.  I was on hold for about 15 minutes, but, eventually, someone picked up and I was able to do so.  Make sure you get an e-mail confirmation of the cancellation.  Also, if the cancellation goes through you will immediately see score watch stuff disappear when you go to my account.  (e.g. you will no longer be able to see your SW settings, most recent alerts, etc.).  

They don't make it easy, but if you hold on to the phone, it will work.  YMMV

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.