Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged, but no report given

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

charged, but no report given

Friday I ordered my transunion report + score from this site.  Since I do not have a score, the message that I could not get the report and score came up and I was informed that I would not be charged for a report.  Today, there is a transaction pending from myfico and I am very unhappy about that.  If I am to be charged for a report, I want a report!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: charged, but no report given

Vicious wrote:
Friday I ordered my transunion report + score from this site.  Since I do not have a score, the message that I could not get the report and score came up and I was informed that I would not be charged for a report.  Today, there is a transaction pending from myfico and I am very unhappy about that.  If I am to be charged for a report, I want a report!
Hi Vicious,

That's actually a "preauthorization" and not an actual charge.

This means that the funds for the purchase are being withheld temporarily, pending the completion of the transaction. Since you were unable to get your report/score, your bank should have removed this preauthorization by now. If not, it should be off within the next couple of days.

Sorry this wasn't made clearer to you at the onset.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.