trying to look at some houses that maybe i could afford.  l want to see
my fico score.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: checking credit for me and my daughter

@Anonymous wrote:
trying to look at some houses that maybe i could afford. l want to see my fico score.

Hi, joloujanetta, welcome to the forums! I'm moving your post to "Using myFICO Products."

Mortgage lenders generally pull all three FICO scores and go with the middle, plus they might ask you to do some clean-up as well. So you need to know all three of your FICO scores: Equifax (EQ), TransUnion (TU), and Experian (EX.) Click on the Products tab at the far top left, and look at Credit Complete and at the Suze Orman product. Both allow you to pull all three scores. Credit Complete will display that score for just a month, and then it vanishes. The Suze product displays the scores for a year, I think it is, plus you can get some coaching. (I would post any advice back here on the forums for comment, though.)

They are both expensive, because the credit bureaus (CRA's) charge myFICO when these are pulled, but first Google FICO coupon or FICO discount code. You should be able to find at least 15% off, and often 20-25%. As you order the scores, you will come to a page with a box that prompts you to enter the code, and it will change the price from there.

Sometimes the codes are only good for one or the other product, so you might have to do some experimenting to get the right match. Good luck!

Oh, and if you could just go with the standard default font size, that would be very helpful. When I opened up your post, I jumped and spilled some coffee. Smiley Very Happy It looks like it will be too small when you're typing, but it comes out to a good size once you submit.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.