Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

concerned.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

concerned.....

Hi Everyone.  I spoke to my mortgage broker 2 weeks ago and he said my fico scores were 10 points higher than were being reported here.  I checked his reports against mine and apparrently some balances and credit limits updated.  I still have not gotten a score watch notification on these accounts.  When I used my free extra score power report it SUDDENLY showed the new 10 point boost.  Why wasn't I notified my score was changing?

Thanks,

Heather

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: concerned.....

heatherskib wrote:

Hi Everyone.  I spoke to my mortgage broker 2 weeks ago and he said my fico scores were 10 points higher than were being reported here.  I checked his reports against mine and apparrently some balances and credit limits updated.  I still have not gotten a score watch notification on these accounts.  When I used my free extra score power report it SUDDENLY showed the new 10 point boost.  Why wasn't I notified my score was changing?

Thanks,

Heather

According to our customer service folks, the reason you haven't been receiving score change alerts is that your Target Score setting is turned "off." My suggestion would be to turn it on and immediately set it to the score you received today to be alerted to future score changes. 

Also, you may want to read the Score Watch Guide to familiarize yourself with the kinds of changes Score Watch does and doesn't alert you to.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: concerned.....

Done.  Hopefully it'll work correctly now. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.