Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit score update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit score update

Has anyone not gotten there score  update for more than 30 days?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: credit score update

It can happen if you don't have a whole lot going on with your reports.

Did you set your target score to the score that you were most recently given? Many people like to set their target score a lot higher than where they are, but when they do that, they never find out about the incremental increases (or decreases! Smiley Surprised ) along the way.

I've always set my target to a new score, the moment that I get it, so that I will be alerted if it goes either higher or lower.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep.  I've gone a month without a score watch alert,  but at the end of the month I get a email saying that there was no score changes for that month.  I always make sure to set my target score to my current score as well.  Some months I just don't have a lot of activity changes on my report.
Message 3 of 4
valley_man0505
Established Contributor

I have had some issues too.  I recently had a 50 point increase that I only found out about by purchasing another scorepower report.  My target score was set at 1 point above where my previous score had been.  The increase came from the deletions of some collections.  I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting an update from SW and I figured EQ MUST HAVE updated, so I finally bought a new report and...voila.  Of course, it is always possible that the deletions just came through before I pulled the new score and SW had not had a chance to update, but I have gone through other long periods with no SW alerts when I knew there were changes to my report (some of these changes were showing on another monitoring service).
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.