Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount codes..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

discount codes..

When trying to sign up for the myfico platinum plan it takes you to payment info page but there is nowhere to put in a discount code, I have a 20 percent off code I would like to use.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: discount codes..

I think the only product with "Platinum" in it is Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum. You'll see the opportunity to enter the discount code one page prior to entering your CC info.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many times can you pull your credit report with the platinum package?  Does that include one lookup or once a month for a year?

thanks

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

You can pull a total of 3 reports and you can choose between 3 TU reports or 3 EQ reports or a combination of both CRAs. I subscribe to it and use it in conjunction with ScoreWatch, whereby I rely on SW alerts to show any score and report changes to EQ and will use Suze's to check up on TU. The reports are very similar to the reports pulled here but with some enhancements outlined in the link above.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.