cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double posting

tag
az114114

double posting

For some reason Ihave multiple double postings on a number of my accounts. Each one has the same acct. number and the same acct. balance. Im not sure if this is affecting my scores up or down. any info would be helpful.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: double posting

@az114114 wrote:

For some reason Ihave multiple double postings on a number of my accounts. Each one has the same acct. number and the same acct. balance. Im not sure if this is affecting my scores up or down. any info would be helpful.

The double posting is based on your settings. Anytime you have a balance increase, SW will alert you to that. By default within Settings, it will alert you if your balance increased by $x and will also alert you if your balance increases by x%. I can't remember what the minimum was in the default settings, but I think by default you'll get an alert if your balance increases by $5 and by 5%. If the balance increases by both, you'll get a double alert for the same account. If annoying, just set one of the two to "N" for no and that double alert will go away.

Message 2 of 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: double posting

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.