Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equifax your latest fico section not updating

tag
moonman
Frequent Contributor

equifax your latest fico section not updating

This problem seem to have started last year and up to now where when i get a scorewatch alert, the score is not updated on the your latest score section. I just received my report from  transunion(today) and it updated the score.....why not equifax . it would always say score is three months old even though i get a score change alert but when i purchase a score it gets updated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: equifax your latest fico section not updating

Apparently, there were some users who indicated that they would prefer to have their last Score Power score - not Score Watch alert - at the top of their home page when they log in.  That way, they could quickly access their latest full credit report.  Thus, a change was made.  Shortly thereafter, people who liked it the old way chimed in about the change.

You can still see your current EQ score by clicking on the Score Watch link just below the big TU and EQ score boxes.

Message 2 of 5
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Re: equifax your latest fico section not updating...

thanks  i was wondering for a long while to see if this was just a glick and it would be corrected but glad for the info

Message 3 of 5
LADYBUSA
Valued Member

What is the difference between the score watch and the score power ? I am new

Starting Score: EQ 495
Current Score: EQ 694 4/10
Goal Score: 760 + 12/10

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@LADYBUSA wrote:

What is the difference between the score watch and the score power ? I am new

Good question.  These terms can be confusing.

Score Watch is the brand name of a credit monitoring service offered by myFICO and Equifax.  Score Power is the brand name of the EQ credit report and FICO score offered by myFICO and EQ.  Therefore, a Score Watch subscription includes two Score Power reports/scores per year.  Hope that makes sense.  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.