cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian score missing?

tag
Mey9968646

experian score missing?

want to see all three scores -- but when i purchased the experian score i got this message. any advice? 

"We regret that we cannot provide you with your FICO-Scored Experian Credit Profile as Experian was unable to find credit records matching the personal identification information you submitted. Please Note: Your account has not been charged. You may see a pre-authorization for the purchase on your account. These funds are held temporarily and won't be posted as an actual charge until your order is complete. If you don't complete this order, this pre-authorization will be removed by your bank after a few days.Thank you

myFICO® Customer Care" 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: experian score missing?

It's possible that your demographics (SSN, etc.) are incorrect on EX's end, so that can't make a match.

Also, if you have very few accounts, it's possible that they don't report to EX.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Mey9968646

is this an issue i could contact experian about directly? should i be concerned?

sorry for all the questions, i am clueless ..  

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

katellis wrote:

is this an issue i could contact experian about directly? should i be concerned?

sorry for all the questions, i am clueless ..  

Hi katellis....It looks like Experian wasn't able to match the identifying information you provided with their records. I would suggest adding a previous address where you have received billing statements to your personal ID information and then re-order your Experian report through myFICO. Good luck!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.