Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fico score new member here

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fico score new member here

I'm a new member here and subscriber Im paying 19.95 a month and was wondering do i get fico score updates with that or do I have to pay for new updated scores and if I do get them how often. Also are these fico scores the same scores that a bank would pull from equafax if they was trying to get me a mortage? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: fico score new member here

It depends on the product you purchased but I pay $19.95 a it updates my score when it changes.  Welcome, this is a great way to learn to take care of your credit scores!

As for the mortgage score, no, myfico uses Fico model 08 and mortgage uses 04 so they are different.  

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok so how often is yours updated and would this fico score be close to the 04 module? and what about auto loans? and thanks I have decided to take a step closer to being a little more personal with my credit profile.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a new member here and subscriber Im paying 19.95 a month and was wondering do i get fico score updates with that or do I have to pay for new updated scores and if I do get them how often. Also are these fico scores the same scores that a bank would pull from equafax if they was trying to get me a mortage? Thanks in advance!

Myfico product feedback forum is a great place to get those answers

Message 4 of 7
Mantis350
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Myfico product feedback forum is a great place to get those answers

+1

Your score will fluctuate depending on what activity has been occuring on your profile (ie...new account, inqs, lates, CLI etc...)  The auto enhanced and mortgage scores will be different from what you see on this site.  THat being said, myfico score are the true FICO scores seen by lenders that use the same models.  Feel free to browse around the forums and if you have a question, type it in the search field because I am sure you will find hits on it.  There is a wealth on info on here.  Welcome to the forums!

PenFed Rewards Visa Sig-$14,000 | BofA Plat Visa-$12,500 | Discover IT-$11,000 | NASA-$7,500 | WF Cash Rewards Visa-$6,800 | BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig-$6,500 | Barclay Rewards MC-$6,000 | Cap1 QS Visa Sig-$5,750 | Citi DC-$5,500 | Cap1 Venture 1-$4,500 | Cap1 QS-$3,400 | Chase Freedom-$3,400 | AMEX BCE-$2,000 | Lowes-$15,000 | Home Depot-$5,000
|Current Score(2/19/2016)|| 709 EQ || 734 TU || 729 EXP ||
Message 5 of 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are subscribed to the three bureau ScoreWatch product, you do get updates on all three scores. The updates will happen only when some specified activity triggers them (which is different for each bureau). These are 08 scores, usually pulled by credit card companies. They are not what mortgage lenders will typically pull.

Hope that helps.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updates here are slow unless you want to pay another 19.95 each time. As far as a score that the mortage lenders use Equifax.com score power will give you a Fico score and for 14.95 a month you will get updates and you can cancel anytime. HTH 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.