cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cancel free subscription?

Highlighted
New Visitor

how to cancel free subscription?

When I went to sign up today upon trying to get a free 30 day trial, it said I needed to call to confirm my identity, then I went to cancel said subscription because I had no access to it but it said their was an error.

I assume since they could not confirm my idenity, that they will not charge my card 30 days from now since I do not have an actual account with them?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Administrator Emeritus

Re: how to cancel free subscription?

erikday1986 wrote:

When I went to sign up today upon trying to get a free 30 day trial, it said I needed to call to confirm my identity, then I went to cancel said subscription because I had no access to it but it said their was an error.

I assume since they could not confirm my idenity, that they will not charge my card 30 days from now since I do not have an actual account with them?

That sounds right, erikday1986. You can also contact myFICO customer support and they can tell you for sure.

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Message 2 of 2