cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intentional oain in the *** so its hard to cancel free trial

tag
justbarelynotascam

intentional oain in the *** so its hard to cancel free trial

I didn't have to call to START the free trial, but I HAVE TO call to cancel it?  REALLY?

I thought this was a REPUTABLE operation.  Guess I was wrong.  Guess you're just a subscription scammers like everyone else.

So far i've been on hold for 10 minutes waiting for someone to answer just so I can cancel my free trial.  I dont have any questions, i just want to clicka button that says "no thank you".  Guess this is how you INTENTIONALLY discourage people from exercising the right to cancel?  How 1990 of you.  Bet you even call it the "retention" department, just like Cendant used to.  Remember Cendant?  Quite the reputation THEY developed back in the day... doing pretty much exactly what you're doing now.

What a complete crock of crap.  If you had a shred of honor and integrity you would simply provide an online unsubscribe option that is as easy to use as the sign up option is.

Why am I going on and on?  Because i'm STILL on hold with your BS phone line with nothing else to do... still waiting for a person answer... apparently I have all the free in the world for you to waste.  YOUR DISREPECTFUL suitmonkeys sure know how to treat people, assuming my time is free for them to allocate for them to try to "retain" me with a sales pitch.

What an utter and complete farce.  Free trial  Free trial my ****.  I guess if my TIME is free then it was a free trial, but then again you people obviously have no respect for anyone, or for anyone's time.  How pathetically typical.  How common.  Just exactly was you'd expect from a bunch of MBA suitmonkeys "optimizing revenue".

NOBODY SHOULD EVER SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL EVER.   ON HOLD FOR 15 MINUTES NOW. Just to cancel.  Should be a simple click on the web site.

You bothered to write use cases to subscribe, but you didn't publish a use case to cancel?   An accidental oversight? Suuurrreeeee it was... I'm sure it will show up next week.  not.

20 minutes of a message telling me how to come to the forum, but not one message telling how to cancel without waiting on hold forever.   I have people waiting for me to go to a meeting, but nooooooo Iv'e already had 20 minutes of my time wasted, do I really want to start over later?

oh wait.... someone finally answered.  ok, only 20 minutes of my day wasted.

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO EVERYONE as to the kind of people you are dealing with here.  JUST SAY NO.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.