Frequent Contributor
brother7

myFICO Black Friday sale: is there such thing?

Want to re-enroll for Scorewatch monitoring as I tweak my CC utilization and # of cards reporting balance.

Does myFICO ever have sales or promo codes any more?

11/02/2012 Peak - EQ 790 (ScoreWatch EQ FICO)
07/07/2014 Current - EQ 794 (Walmart Discover TU FICO 08 Classic)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 03/13/2014
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: myFICO Black Friday sale: is there such thing?

From time to time they'll e-mail out codes or even post them on social media like Twitter or FB. Keep an eye out. They tend to post them around the holidays.

Blogger
HiLine

[ Edited ]

I got an offer code in my email for a $100 annual subscription, good for another 2 days. This might be as low as it can get.

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

You also get special codes for your birthday, I got one in august...don't really remember what it was for though :smileytongue: I'm too cheap to pay for these things xD 

Wallet: Capital One Quicksilver 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 3000CL, Walmart Discover: 3500CL, UPromise Mastercard: 3500CL, Chase Slate: 1000CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 2600CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 2700CL, Amex PRG, Citi DoubleCash: 1200CL
Blogger
HiLine

jsucool76 wrote:

You also get special codes for your birthday, I got one in august...don't really remember what it was for though :smileytongue: I'm too cheap to pay for these things xD 

You should post your special codes when they get sent to you so we can wish you a happy birthday :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+