cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Dashboard issues

tag
Danbo342

Re: myFICO Dashboard issues

Ok. the Dashboard still seems to be working (though it hasn't updated knowing that it should have in the last day), but I just tried to buy something and the page stays white. Nothing comes to it at all having waiting now for over 5 minutes (ok, 7 since I just check my status). Obviously they have some issues still.

Message 11 of 22
dorkface
Established Member

nothing here. just staring at the endless loading donut. good thing i subscribe to a service i can't see Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 22
fortitude2k8
New Visitor

I am also having issues every time I receive an alert via email and then log in to view the alert and the page is attempting to load but either hangs or takes forever to load! Please bring back the older design - this redesign should have been fully tested before being deployed! This user interface is awful and takes forever to load and I am now contemplating canceling my subscription.

Message 13 of 22
Bman70
Established Contributor

Error accessing account

Anyone else get an error message trying to go to the dashboard? Posted here for more exposure and immediate attention from mods Smiley Wink

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 14 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Error accessing account

@Bman70 wrote:

Anyone else get an error message trying to go to the dashboard? Posted here for more exposure and immediate attention from mods Smiley Wink

In the future, send a pm  instead of posting in the wrong board. Smiley Sad

Thanks. 

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@09Lexie wrote:

@Bman70 wrote:

Thanks. 

That just looks like the saddest face ever.

Message 16 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Bman70 wrote:

Thanks. 

That just looks like the saddest face ever.

It is. 

Message 17 of 22
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When I log in to myFICO, the dashboard screen shows the "loading" graphic, but fails to ever display any data for scores, reports, alerts, etc. Just "loading"...

Anyone else having this issue?

I am. I received an alert and logged-in to the same loading issue. Smiley Frustrated

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am .. It's been that way for about 12 hours.  Called this morning and CSR said they were working on it and it would be back up in an hour.  That was two and half hours ago.  We will see.

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also received a alert this morning and dashboard not loading......the mobile app is updating tho and working fine so you can check it on there

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.