Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Identity Theft Security: Deluxe

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO Identity Theft Security: Deluxe

I signed up for the MyFico Identity Theft Security: Deluxe and I have yet to get an alert, I know that things on my report have changed with Transunion because I can see teh changed when I do my daily pulls with TC. Any advice or thoughts?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO Identity Theft Security: Deluxe

Have you seen any alerts?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't speak for Fair Isaac, but this is my experience with the product.

I have the following kinds of alerts:
1) Name changes. Since everyone seems to have some variant of my (rather complicated) name, I have dozens of these alerts. Smiley Sad

2) Address and phone changes.

3) New accounts.

4) Inquiries.

5) Balance increases.

6) New accounts and credit limit changes. (I particularly like the last.)

There's also ones for debt collection and public records, but I don't have any of those.

Sometimes the alerts aren't emailed, but they're always there when you log in. Another advantage of the product is that your TU reports stay around longer (the entire time you have the product, near as I can tell), and changes in your FICO score (for TU only) are summarized in the Alerts screen.

I personally think it's a great value if you're going to want your TU FICO score at least four times a year.
Message 3 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Skiffy save and print your reports.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Warning!  I signed up and I am not getting a charge of  a whopping $89!!!!!!  Beware of the fine print.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot!! for those on the Eastern side of the U.S. their customer service hours are Pacific time which makes it hard to get a hold of them in the morning hours.  You cannot cancel on line and must call their 800#

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did. And when they changed the format, I was able to go back and re-print and re-save reports in the new format.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.