New Contributor
Diamond

myFICO Identity Theft Security: Deluxe

I signed up for the MyFico Identity Theft Security: Deluxe and I have yet to get an alert, I know that things on my report have changed with Transunion because I can see teh changed when I do my daily pulls with TC. Any advice or thoughts?
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Re: myFICO Identity Theft Security: Deluxe

Regular Contributor
Skiffy

I don't speak for Fair Isaac, but this is my experience with the product.

I have the following kinds of alerts:
1) Name changes. Since everyone seems to have some variant of my (rather complicated) name, I have dozens of these alerts. :smileysad:

2) Address and phone changes.

3) New accounts.

4) Inquiries.

5) Balance increases.

6) New accounts and credit limit changes. (I particularly like the last.)

There's also ones for debt collection and public records, but I don't have any of those.

Sometimes the alerts aren't emailed, but they're always there when you log in. Another advantage of the product is that your TU reports stay around longer (the entire time you have the product, near as I can tell), and changes in your FICO score (for TU only) are summarized in the Alerts screen.

I personally think it's a great value if you're going to want your TU FICO score at least four times a year.
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Skiffy save and print your reports.
New Visitor
ritamm

Warning!  I signed up and I am not getting a charge of  a whopping $89!!!!!!  Beware of the fine print.
New Visitor
ritamm

Forgot!! for those on the Eastern side of the U.S. their customer service hours are Pacific time which makes it hard to get a hold of them in the morning hours.  You cannot cancel on line and must call their 800#

Regular Contributor
Skiffy

I did. And when they changed the format, I was able to go back and re-print and re-save reports in the new format.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+