New Contributor

myFICO Identity Theft Security: Deluxe

I signed up for the MyFico Identity Theft Security: Deluxe and I have yet to get an alert, I know that things on my report have changed with Transunion because I can see teh changed when I do my daily pulls with TC. Any advice or thoughts?
Senior Contributor

Re: myFICO Identity Theft Security: Deluxe

Regular Contributor

I don't speak for Fair Isaac, but this is my experience with the product.

I have the following kinds of alerts:
1) Name changes. Since everyone seems to have some variant of my (rather complicated) name, I have dozens of these alerts. :smileysad:

2) Address and phone changes.

3) New accounts.

4) Inquiries.

5) Balance increases.

6) New accounts and credit limit changes. (I particularly like the last.)

There's also ones for debt collection and public records, but I don't have any of those.

Sometimes the alerts aren't emailed, but they're always there when you log in. Another advantage of the product is that your TU reports stay around longer (the entire time you have the product, near as I can tell), and changes in your FICO score (for TU only) are summarized in the Alerts screen.

I personally think it's a great value if you're going to want your TU FICO score at least four times a year.
Senior Contributor

Skiffy save and print your reports.
New Visitor

Warning!  I signed up and I am not getting a charge of  a whopping $89!!!!!!  Beware of the fine print.
New Visitor

Forgot!! for those on the Eastern side of the U.S. their customer service hours are Pacific time which makes it hard to get a hold of them in the morning hours.  You cannot cancel on line and must call their 800#

Regular Contributor

I did. And when they changed the format, I was able to go back and re-print and re-save reports in the new format.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.