Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Quarterly Monitor Update Intervals

tag
jake619
Frequent Contributor

myFICO Quarterly Monitor Update Intervals

I get that the score is updated quarterly, but what about the report data?  For example, if I get a creditor to respond to a goodwill letter and update a derog, would the report update accordingly with the FICO to follow at the next qurterly interval?  Would these both (report and FICO) remain static until the next interval?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: myFICO Quarterly Monitor Update Intervals

@jake619 wrote:

I get that the score is updated quarterly, but what about the report data?  For example, if I get a creditor to respond to a goodwill letter and update a derog, would the report update accordingly with the FICO to follow at the next qurterly interval?  Would these both (report and FICO) remain static until the next interval?

Under FICO Quarterly Monitoring, you'll get a new report each quarter. So, if a creditor accepted a GW and a change was made, the score change, if any, and the report would reflect that change. Because TU is monitored quarterly, you won't get an alert until that new report comes out.

ETA...what most of us do is subscribe to a daily CMS so we can update all 3 reports whenever we want. IMO, it's crucial when checking for changes before sending a new round of GWs.

Message 2 of 4
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:
ETA...what most of us do is subscribe to a daily CMS so we can update all 3 reports whenever we want. IMO, it's crucial when checking for changes before sending a new round of GWs.

CMS like SW?  Others?  Sorry, still learning.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254...

The link above has several CMS offerings, with maybe 4-5 that offer daily pulls of all 3 reports.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.