Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO SPing Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO SPing Experian

I have noticed that the days that I receive my alerts from Myfico are the same days that Myfico is SPing my experian report. For MYFICO to say that it is the CBs reporting info is simply  not true. MYfico is pulling  info themselves  and sending  alerts. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

Re: myFICO SPing Experian

I was thinking the same thing. I got an alert today from a chase card that usually reports on the 21st-23rd each month. Credit Sesame, which is free, did the same thing! And before MyFICO did. A day sooner. I'm so glad I'm not paying for this service anymore.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am surprised  that no one has caught on to this yet. No wonder we don't  get alerts to items that have been removed. No way for myfico to tell. We only get updates on balance changes, new accounts etc. Which is what myfico  can "see" on our reports. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed this also. Credit Sesame alerts me to a balance change for free before MYFICO(which I am paying for) does.

I probably won't be renewng my subscription when it runs out at the end of the month.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.