Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Terrible Experience

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO Terrible Experience

OK here is my TERRIBLE experience with MYFICO.com. I signed up to buy my Equifax credit report and FICO score. I recognized all of the security questions and answered correctly (the same type of questions that you have to answer to get your free annual scores from the three credit bureaus). I paid with my credit card and got as far as the receipt/transaction page. I even recieved an email of successful transaction and purchase of the product. When I clicked to access my FICO score and Equifax report - instead there was a web page saying that my identity could not be confirmed and I could not access an FICO product. I had to call an 800 number that would not be open until Monday (today is Saturday). I am SO GLAD that I only lost $19.95 from this rip off instead of $59.99 for the 3 reports/FICO scores. I called my bank and filed a FRAUD report for this FRAUD. And had to cancel my credit card as the banker advised. I am terribly disappointed. Next time, I will go straight to the credit bureaus. This is as bad as an experience at a sleazy car dealership. And if anyone has a simular experience, then I'd recommend that you call your bank and cancel the credit card that you've used.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO Terrible Experience

So all you had to do to get finished up was call an 800 number? 

That seems a lot better than them giving your information to someone else. Seems like a good thing that they are more cautious than not.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.