Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Terrible Experience

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO Terrible Experience

I called in to myfico customer service today to discuss why my Experian score has not updated in 2 weeks. I explained there have been increases in credit lines and new accts added. Multiple triggers. Equifax and Transunion updated right away, Experian not so much.

The rep I was speaking with went on about how its Experians responsibility to send them the update. I explained to her that I pay myfico, it's their responsibility to get me what I pay for.

I then tell her my monitoring service with credit check totals updates with no problem. So there is no issue with Experian. The rep puts me on hold, comes back and say - we've been noticing that if a customer has Experian monitoring in addition to myfico, Experian does not send updates regularly. Corporate sabatoge! LMAO....

I told her that was a poor excuse to use and I signed up for the other monitoring service just short of a week ago. There is no funny games being played, just poor service from her. I canceled my myfico subscription right after the call.

Terrible customer experience.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: myFICO Terrible Experience

@Anonymous wrote:
I called in to myfico customer service today to discuss why my Experian score has not updated in 2 weeks. I explained there have been increases in credit lines and new accts added. Multiple triggers. Equifax and Transunion updated right away, Experian not so much.

The rep I was speaking with went on about how its Experians responsibility to send them the update. I explained to her that I pay myfico, it's their responsibility to get me what I pay for.

I then tell her my monitoring service with credit check totals updates with no problem. So there is no issue with Experian. The rep puts me on hold, comes back and say - we've been noticing that if a customer has Experian monitoring in addition to myfico, Experian does not send updates regularly. Corporate sabatoge! LMAO....

I told her that was a poor excuse to use and I signed up for the other monitoring service just short of a week ago. There is no funny games being played, just poor service from her. I canceled my myfico subscription right after the call.

Terrible customer experience.

I just cancelled today because the free products are good enough for those of us in the garden. I'm not planning on app'ing anytime soon. I'm growing my tradelines Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK here is my TERRIBLE experience with MYFICO.com. I signed up to buy my Equifax credit report and FICO score. I recognized all of the security questions and answered correctly (the same type of questions that you have to answer to get your free annual scores from the three credit bureaus). I paid with my credit card and got as far as the receipt/transaction page. I even recieved an email of successful transaction and purchase of the product. When I clicked to access my FICO score and Equifax report - instead there was a web page saying that my identity could not be confirmed and I could not access an FICO product. I had to call an 800 number that would not be open until Monday (today is Saturday).  I am SO GLAD that I only lost $19.95 from this rip off instead of $59.99 for the 3 reports/FICO scores. I called my bank and filed a FRAUD report for this FRAUD. And had to cancel my credit card as the banker advised. I am terribly disappointed. Next time, I will go straight to the credit bureaus. This is as bad as an experience at a sleazy car dealership.  And if anyone has a simular experience, then I'd recommend that you call your bank and cancel the credit card that you've used. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ME2015. We're sorry you had a frustrating experience. For security purposes, we require that you correctly answer identity verification questions before getting access to your scores and report. If you can't answer them online, we ask that you call to verify your identity over the phone. If you can't verify your identity and don't get access to your scores and report, the charge on your account will be reversed. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.