cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO scorewatch is a piece of s**t (yea i said it)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO scorewatch is a piece of s**t (yea i said it)

not so.....L's ( my girlfriend) scores were VERY low and with this site she is now pushing 700 on all three reports thanx to myfico.that is why i joined. i think its another glitch
Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanx Barry, I will await that call back or communication...BTW  the forums here are great!!! There has to be a glitch in the system somehow concerning my alerts....
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have responded to about every thread started on this topic, and just have to jump in on this one too.

Everytime I have called a representative they give me a different run around. Usually they try and blame it on me, saying my alerts are not set.

Myfico HAS to be aware with how upset its customers are!

My husband finally got upset and called. The rep told him his complaint about sw not working had to be forwarded to a supervisor and that they would get back to him within 24 hours. This was 3 days ago, LOL..

Then she offered him a discount code for myfico complete. Was she kiddin? LOL....
Message 13 of 30
socolisa9
Established Member

i am johnl2140's girlfriend, i know for a fact that i have a new account reporting to EQ and i also had a score increase with no updates, is SW down again? it sucks that there has been no compensation for these past errors
Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

of course its down AGAIN...MY experience has been that is is down (meaning not working) more than it is working....we all have read the Score Watch guideline and the fact of the matter is, Barry and all the other admins, scorewatch is NOT working...period
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

i cancelled my scorewatch just recently and switched over to equifax. Been great ever since. I wasnt receiving any updates at all on scorewatch here. Now I am getting all my alerts on equifax, its great. Myfico also had the nerve to charge my account for the last month of the needed 3 months before you can cancel. Talk about bs for a product that doesnt even work.
Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

yup, I have have equifax 3and1 as well as equifax score watch...i get alerts on a regular basis yet none from myFICO...i also am cancelling at the end of the month...I'm still holding my breathe waiting for someone to contact me about my account...lmao
Message 17 of 30
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I've had scorewatch for a few months now and I was getting my alerts like clockwork. The "glitch" just started in April. Let's just give them a little more time to fix it. I'm sure they know what's going on and how everyone is upset. I really like scorewatch so I'm going to give them some time to work this out, heck I gave tc a week when I couldn't log in!
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here - very very dissapointed with this product - no alerts  - I even changed the score at which an alert is sent to 1 pt above my current score.

Scorewatch is, based on my experiences, a scam.  I am going to let it run a couple more months in hopes things improve, but so far, it is a joke.

A company that is supposed to help one in their financial path is simply turning around and ripping them off.

A report to the BBB may be in order if this keeps up - as this is simply misrepresenting a product.

If there is currently a glitch - then a refund is in order to current clients, as is a notification of the glitch (which I have not seen).

Respectfully,

PC
Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

O M G....i got an alert today...to bad it was 3 days late...but an alert non the less...hopefully the problems are behind us
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.