cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO scorewatch is a piece of s**t (yea i said it)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO scorewatch is a piece of s**t (yea i said it)

I am very confused. I have myFICO score watch (which I am about to cancel) and I have equifax score watch and 3and1 Gold. Can comeone please explain to me why equifax 3and1 sent me an alert letting me know that my BoA credit card balance has decreased and my score has risen yet myFICO hasn't sent me an alert since 4/18 yet my score has risen 3 times since then not to mention various other updates...the only time i notice the score change on myFICO is when i pull a scorepower which are starting to add up...score watch is proving very unreliable and you have just lost a customer because of the above bull shiznic...yea i said it
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: myFICO scorewatch is a piece of s**t (yea i said it)

smooth wrote:
 Can comeone please explain to me why equifax 3and1 sent me an alert letting me know that my BoA credit card balance has decreased

SW does not send an alert on balance decreases.  I wish it did!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok what about the absence of score updates when indeed my score has changed at least 3 times with NO update...
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I AGREE...I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO CANCEL...BUT I CAN'T FIND A LINK TO DO SO...EVERY TIME I KNOW MY REPORT CHANGES...I HAVE TO BUY THE SCORE BECAUSE SCORE WATCH ISN'T UPDATING...I EVEN WENT OVER MY TARGET SCORE...NO ALERT...I WANT TO CANCEL...

Message Edited by slyhouse08 on 05-02-2008 09:51 AM
Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

same here...its funny i don't see the admins all in this thread...lol the truth hurts...

Message Edited by smooth on 05-02-2008 10:08 AM
Message 5 of 30
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

slyhouse08 wrote:
I AGREE...I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO CANCEL...BUT I CAN'T FIND A LINK TO DO SO...EVERY TIME I KNOW MY REPORT CHANGES...I HAVE TO BUY THE SCORE BECAUSE SCORE WATCH ISN'T UPDATING...I EVEN WENT OVER MY TARGET SCORE...NO ALERT...I WANT TO CANCEL...

Message Edited by slyhouse08 on 05-02-2008 09:51 AM

If you haven't already checked it out, please read the Score Watch Guide at the top of this board to see exactly what changes will generate an alert.

You can cancel online here.  This link along with a phone number and email link to Customer Care can be found on the Support page (see upper tab just to the right of FICO Forums).

Sorry you're not happy with Score Watch.

Message Edited by Barry on 05-02-2008 10:42 AM
Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

i HAVE read the guidelines and here is one of them:

1.       If a Credit Alert is triggered, the latest score is always shown on that alert.

2.       When no Credit Alerts are triggered, the scores are monitored every 7-10 days for changes.

I HAVE NOT HAD AN ALERT SINCE APRIL 16th, it has been more than 10 days!!!!!!!!!!

my girlfriend has been a subscriber for the past 2 yrs and has never had any problems until recently, she also has not recieved anything since mid april.

Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

same here I'm convinced that they just want you to spend the 10.95 on the score power instead of updating the score like the score watch guide claims....my score has changed 3 times in the last 3 weeks and ABSOLUTELY no update from score watch only update I have had has come from Equifax 3and1 Gold...

either there is a tech problem that the admins are not aware of or this product is a piece of s**t...i am leaning toward the latter.
Message 8 of 30
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

johnl2140,  I'll have someone in customer service take a look at your account and get back to you.

johnl2140 wrote:
i HAVE read the guidelines and here is one of them:

1.       If a Credit Alert is triggered, the latest score is always shown on that alert.

2.       When no Credit Alerts are triggered, the scores are monitored every 7-10 days for changes.

I HAVE NOT HAD AN ALERT SINCE APRIL 16th, it has been more than 10 days!!!!!!!!!!

my girlfriend has been a subscriber for the past 2 yrs and has never had any problems until recently, she also has not recieved anything since mid april.

Message 9 of 30
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

smooth wrote:
same here I'm convinced that they just want you to spend the 10.95 on the score power instead of updating the score like the score watch guide claims....my score has changed 3 times in the last 3 weeks and ABSOLUTELY no update from score watch only update I have had has come from Equifax 3and1 Gold...

either there is a tech problem that the admins are not aware of or this product is a piece of s**t...i am leaning toward the latter.

smooth, your account will be looked into and someone will get back to you.
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.