Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico doesn't like myReport

tag
delayedinsanity
Regular Contributor

myFico doesn't like myReport

No luck with the myFICO product offering for me, so I suppose I'm going to have to try one of the other services available.

I signed up for the ten day free trial of ScoreWatch and opted to purchase my TU scores at the same time. I was told there was an error retrieving my TU report and to contact customer support. When I did I was told that it was due to the age of my SSN on file with TU, and that I didn't have a TU report to pull. So I called TU. They said yes, I have a report and I'm actually doing quite well on it.

So I contacted customer support again, and was told this time it's due to the fact that there's a fraud alert on the account. So I contacted TU again, and was told there is no such fraud alert placed by me or any third party. There never has been one either. myFICO also informed me that my Equifax report was unable to complete and should be accessed at a later time..... even though I already have the ScoreWatch report and FICO score shown on my account page.

The software hates me for some reason. I asked for the subscription to be cancelled prior to the trial ending as I am apparently a ghost in the machine.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
delayedinsanity
Regular Contributor

Re: myFico doesn't like myReport

Just got another email from support; subscription has been cancelled, but nothing at all about why they made a statement of my Equifax being incomplete when I already had it, or why they're seeing a fraud alert on my TU when there is none. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
delayedinsanity
Regular Contributor

Re: myFico doesn't like myReport

Nobody else has had this happen hey? 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.