Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no way to cancel a subscription online

tag
jfahmy
New Visitor

no way to cancel a subscription online

"I didn't have to call to START the free trial, but I HAVE TO call to cancel it?  REALLY?

I thought this was a REPUTABLE operation.  Guess I was wrong.  Guess you're just a subscription scammers like everyone else."

When I call MyFico's customer support number I get an answering machine telling me to call back during normal business hours, but it is during normal business hours! This is bull**bleep**.  I was scammed - I signed up for an account without realzing it and now myFico is making it impossible for me to cancel my subscription. 

It is so wrong that there is no way to cancel a subscription online if they have NO RELIABLE PHONE LINE.  WHAT A SCAM.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: no way to cancel a subscription online

Sounds like you are in a different time zone. Customer service in located in a Pacific time zone.

6am Pacific time would be 7am Mountain time,8am Central time and 9am Eastern standard time.

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: no way to cancel a subscription online

@jfahmy wrote:

I signed up for an account without realzing it ...

I've signed up for stuff too without realizing it. I used to be too lazy to read the Terms and product descriptions of various websites and it got me into a lot of trouble. I will agree with you though that online cancellation would be ideal. Seems like I asked about that and they said it was due to privacy issues. Seems like at one point in time you could.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.