Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quarterly monitoring

tag
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

quarterly monitoring

how do the alerts work?  Do they only trigger when you buy a report?  Or do they trigger when stuff happens to your credit report?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: quarterly monitoring

As the product name implies, the alerts come quarterly because the reports and FICO are monitored quarterly. It's not like SW. However, TUQM will alert you to changes in the interim as it pertains to certain identity-related info like changes to your phone, address, and items like that. I don't think they use TU for that and use an outside service that tracks your demographics.

Message 2 of 4
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

well i subscribed to it....not really sure why.....guess i'll see if i find any value in it.  It has a section for alerts on new accounts, new credit inquries and new something else (don't feel like looking).....if anything i get 20% off on TU pulls so i may get some value out of it over the next 3 months. 

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I thought it was worth it. You get 20% off future FICO reports and it's basically a pre-paid plan on 4 TU FICO reports each year. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.