Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"How lenders see you" tab weirdness

tag
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

"How lenders see you" tab weirdness

Most of the time when I look at my Fico report on scorewatch I DON'T get tab#3 - how lenders see you.  Every now and then it appears, but usually its not there. 

But when I check DH's report he ALWAYS has the "how lenders see you" tab.

Why is that?

Oh.  I just went back to look at my scorewatch report again.  How lenders see you wasn't showing up.  I clicked on tab 1 - (FICO score summary) and then Tab 3 - (How lenders see you) magically appeared.  Half an hour ago I couldn't get that tab to appear no matter what I did.

What's up with that tab?  Does it usually come and go for some people?
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

Re: "How lenders see you" tab weirdness

Seriously. 

Am I the only person who has to play Now-you-see-it-Now-you-don't with the "how lenders see you" tab on Scorewatch?
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont see this tab either. ???
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That tab is not really in ScoreWatch, it's on the myFICO reports themselves.

Is it possible that you have the Suze kit, and your DH doesn't?  AFAIK, that tab won't appear if you have the Suze kit, since the "How lenders see you" information is contained on the main page of the kit itself.  You'll only get that tab if you don't have the Suze kit.

Message 4 of 5
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for replying cheddar.  Neither DH nor I have the Suze kit.  I signed us both up for the Scorewatch trial.

The odd thing is that I can't readily duplicate when I see or don't see that tab.  On my original post I mentioned that I had been looking at my myFico report and that tab was NOT on the screen.  All I did was click on Tab 1 and the tabs changed and the "How Lenders See You" tab was added.

This happens on both accounts.  Sometimes Tab 3 is Credit at a Glance and sometimes it's How Lenders See You(HLSY).  I'm talking about looking at one single report and playing Hide N go seek with the Lenders tab.  I'm trying to get it to reappear right now, but I can't this morning. 

However, when I click on the printable version link, the HLSY section is in the report.

For me, usually the HLSY tab is NOT there, but occasionally it shows up.
For DH, usually the HLSY tab IS there, but occasionally it's missing. 

It's not that big of a deal.  It's just weird.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.