Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"NEW" TU report

tag
aquatic1
Established Contributor

"NEW" TU report

I just pulled my report from here and the score is the SAME! I have gotten collections deleted as well as utilzation down ans NOTHING. I am also not able to view the report due to it being "temporarily unavailable due to technical issues". I can understand that but what I can't understand is why on the front page where it shows my purchases the buy date is 5/29/09 but the view until date is the exact date as my previous pull which was on 3/26. Both have a view until dat until 4/7/10.

This has caused me to wonder if the score from 3/26/09 is even accurate. I need some answers!!!!!! Smiley Sad

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: "NEW" TU report

aquatic1 wrote:

I just pulled my report from here and the score is the SAME! I have gotten collections deleted as well as utilzation down ans NOTHING. I am also not able to view the report due to it being "temporarily unavailable due to technical issues". I can understand that but what I can't understand is why on the front page where it shows my purchases the buy date is 5/29/09 but the view until date is the exact date as my previous pull which was on 3/26. Both have a view until dat until 4/7/10.

This has caused me to wonder if the score from 3/26/09 is even accurate. I need some answers!!!!!! Smiley Sad

Good questions, aquatic1. First, it's not unusual to see changes on your report, such as collections removed and a slightly lower utilization percentage, without seeing a change in score. Every change on a report does not result in a score change. For example, if the collections that were removed were older than any collections remaining, you most likely did not gain anything - score-wise - from this change.

As for why your view until date is the same as your report from a couple of months ago, this is what happens when you have either Score Watch or (in this case) FICO Quarterly Monitoring. It's one of the benefits of having a subscription product with myFICO.

No doubt your score is accurate. It will get better, though, if you keep doing the right things. So don't give up!
Message 2 of 4
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Thank you for your reply.  Yesterday I spoke with a fantastic lady from myfico who helped me figure it all out.  For some reason when I clicked on the view button, It was giving m a erro message but now that is not happening.  I guess I was so shocked with the fact that all of my hard work and my score stayed the same.  All of my bad debt happened within a few months of each other so I just assumed that gtting things deleted would show some improvement!  but alas, I will keep chugging along and hope that the gw letters I have sent will work.

Again, thank you!

@Barry wrote:

@aquatic1 wrote:

Good questions, aquatic1. First, it's not unusual to see changes on your report, such as collections removed and a slightly lower utilization percentage, without seeing a change in score. Every change on a report does not result in a score change. For example, if the collections that were removed were older than any collections remaining, you most likely did not gain anything - score-wise - from this change.

As for why your view until date is the same as your report from a couple of months ago, this is what happens when you have either Score Watch or (in this case) FICO Quarterly Monitoring. It's one of the benefits of having a subscription product with myFICO.

No doubt your score is accurate. It will get better, though, if you keep doing the right things. So don't give up!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What product do you have? The Suze Orman Kit is vieable from 1 yr from date of purchase. So, no matter what date you access your reports, the expiration date is the same for everything in the kit. If you have that one.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.