Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Score Watch" Total CONFUSION?!?

tag
NoNonsense
Established Member

"Score Watch" Total CONFUSION?!?

So, last year, before I could generate a FICO score, I checked "Score Watch" and was offered a ten day free trial and then if I wanted to continute, I had to pay $14.95 for THREE months MINIMUM.  I didn't take the offer because I wasn't ready, neiither was my score...

Anyway, today I check the same FICO page and now there is no ten day trial and instead there is a whole first month at 1/3 of the price and then you pay $14.95, but there is also no mention of three months minimum or anything.  

http://www.myfico.com/Products/ScoreWatch/?cm_sp=productOverview-_-topCenter-_-learnSW

Am I getting this right?  You can have one month of monitoring for $4.95 and then cancel it if you don't want to continue?  You can do this month by month, with no commitment? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: "Score Watch" Total CONFUSION?!?

@NoNonsense wrote:

So, last year, before I could generate a FICO score, I checked "Score Watch" and was offered a ten day free trial and then if I wanted to continute, I had to pay $14.95 for THREE months MINIMUM.  I didn't take the offer because I wasn't ready, neiither was my score...

Anyway, today I check the same FICO page and now there is no ten day trial and instead there is a whole first month at 1/3 of the price and then you pay $14.95, but there is also no mention of three months minimum or anything.  

http://www.myfico.com/Products/ScoreWatch/?cm_sp=productOverview-_-topCenter-_-learnSW

Am I getting this right?  You can have one month of monitoring for $4.95 and then cancel it if you don't want to continue?  You can do this month by month, with no commitment? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Yes.  The first month is $4.95 and any subsequent month would be at $14.95. No commitment 

Message 2 of 3
NoNonsense
Established Member

Re: "Score Watch" Total CONFUSION?!?

@09Lexie wrote:

Yes.  The first month is $4.95 and any subsequent month would be at $14.95. No commitment 

Thank you for the information.  That sounds like a better deal than the one you offered last year.  Good to know!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.