Established Member
NoNonsense

"Score Watch" Total CONFUSION?!?

[ Edited ]

So, last year, before I could generate a FICO score, I checked "Score Watch" and was offered a ten day free trial and then if I wanted to continute, I had to pay $14.95 for THREE months MINIMUM.  I didn't take the offer because I wasn't ready, neiither was my score...

Anyway, today I check the same FICO page and now there is no ten day trial and instead there is a whole first month at 1/3 of the price and then you pay $14.95, but there is also no mention of three months minimum or anything.  

http://www.myfico.com/Products/ScoreWatch/?cm_sp=productOverview-_-topCenter-_-learnSW

Am I getting this right?  You can have one month of monitoring for $4.95 and then cancel it if you don't want to continue?  You can do this month by month, with no commitment? Any clarification would be appreciated.

09Lexie

Re: "Score Watch" Total CONFUSION?!?

NoNonsense wrote:

So, last year, before I could generate a FICO score, I checked "Score Watch" and was offered a ten day free trial and then if I wanted to continute, I had to pay $14.95 for THREE months MINIMUM.  I didn't take the offer because I wasn't ready, neiither was my score...

Anyway, today I check the same FICO page and now there is no ten day trial and instead there is a whole first month at 1/3 of the price and then you pay $14.95, but there is also no mention of three months minimum or anything.  

http://www.myfico.com/Products/ScoreWatch/?cm_sp=productOverview-_-topCenter-_-learnSW

Am I getting this right?  You can have one month of monitoring for $4.95 and then cancel it if you don't want to continue?  You can do this month by month, with no commitment? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Yes.  The first month is $4.95 and any subsequent month would be at $14.95. No commitment 

Established Member
NoNonsense

Re: "Score Watch" Total CONFUSION?!?

09Lexie wrote:

Yes.  The first month is $4.95 and any subsequent month would be at $14.95. No commitment 

Thank you for the information.  That sounds like a better deal than the one you offered last year.  Good to know!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}