Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score probleme.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

score probleme.

can anyone explain this to me please i pull my credit score last week exper is at 690 all account is in good standart but transunion have 3 account 90 days past due and score is at 640 can anyone help please.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: score probleme.

jcastor24 wrote:
can anyone explain this to me please i pull my credit score last week exper is at 690 all account is in good standart but transunion have 3 account 90 days past due and score is at 640 can anyone help please.

Hmmm - 3 90 day lates on TU - you are quite lucky to have it cost only 50 points!

How recent are they?

Are were you really late - are they genuine?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: score probleme.

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmmm - 3 90 day lates on TU - you are quite lucky to have it cost only 50 points!
How recent are they?
Are were you really late - are they genuine?

jcastor, there is some sort of ongoing problem with how TU reports on myFICO for some people, and it seems to revolve around lates. I still can't figure out exactly what the deal is on this.

I'm moving your post to Using myFICO Products, in hopes that one of the admins can help you out.

And just to confirm, have you ever seen these lates anywhere else, including on a report directly from TU?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.