Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score refresh

tag
Primevci
New Contributor

score refresh

Do I half to pay 13 bucks every time I want to refresh my score I subscribed to score watch I thought that is what the subscription was for..

Starting Score: EQ:539/TU:569 3/24/13
Current Score: EQ:552/TU:569
Goal Score: EQ:640/TU:640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: score refresh

@Primevci wrote:
Do I half to pay 13 bucks every time I want to refresh my score I subscribed to score watch I thought that is what the subscription was for..

SW promotes that you get 2 EQ FICO reports  per year with the first being used when you subscribe. During the course of the subscription, SW will monitor your EQ report for certain changes like new accounts, new inquiries, acct changes, etc. If there is a change, then SW will alert you with a new EQ FICO if your score changed. Absent changes to your credit, your EQ FICO is monitored for changes every 7-10 days but you'll only get alerted if your EQ FICO hits or surpasses your target score within the Settings.

Message 2 of 3
ZAXsmf
Established Member

Re: score refresh

Not sure it always works. I did not get a score alert but ran a report and my score was up 20 points. Right now I now I have 3 collections that have dropped and a new CC. I am sure if I ran a report my score is higher. I am about t give up on score watch.
Starting myFICO 485 12/12
Current my FICO 653.
Mid score from mortgage app 690
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.