Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score watch alert does not work

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: score watch alert does not work

Your FICO score is monitored about once per week and you'll get alerted if the new score hits or surpasses the target score found in the settings. It doesn't monitor scores daily. Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 24
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Why haven't they implemented the ability to set an alert if the score changes from that of the last alert?  I was getting alerts once or twice a week, but then one time it took me 2 or 3 days to get to where I had time to login and adjust my target score, and I think I may have missed a change, because I haven't gotten an alert since, and that was maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, at least.

It would be so much easier if SW changed the target score for you.  I can't imagine it's that hard to implement.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 24
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@thrasher865 wrote:

It would be so much easier if SW changed the target score for you.  I can't imagine it's that hard to implement.

+1

Message 23 of 24
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

It seems that's the only alert that's reliable.  I applied for, and received a Penfed CC about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't received an alert for the inquiry or the account.  I know it's possible the account hasn't posted yet, but I know the inquiry is on there.

I may have to use my 2nd score power report sometime in the near future just to get my current score to set as my alert trigger....  This is frustrating.  I haven't received an alert in 3 weeks.  I thought it was supposed monitor it weekly at least.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.